Saturday, May 29, 2010

timing

This morning has been wonderful, thoughtful, and relaxing... here are a few things I have been thinking:

How tired I am.  Really, this record making thing is truly amazing, but so time consuming, and brain consuming.

The wonderful blessing I have in my life to be able to play music professionally.

Friendships that exist out of amazing love... a family who is supportive... and a wife who amazes, loves, care, and believes in me.  I am so thankful for this time to make my record, and I miss you Stacy.

How these things, whatever it is you are wanting, hoping, praying, or dreaming for... come in time.  Things happen outside our control more often than in control.  Once I let go of trying to somehow make something out of nothing, piece by piece, one at a time, and not in days but months and years, these things have slowly come together.

I am certainly not a patient person... if you are close to me, you certainly know.  But, I am learning.  And I know there is something, someone, who is there to help guide me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment