Thursday, May 13, 2010

creating the video

You know... there are a lot of things I have had the pleasure of learning these past couple of months.  What IS a publicist?  How DO you actually do a photo shoot... what exactly IS this video thing you put out there for people to see.

So many things to learn!  However, it is always a fun ride learning new things and I have to tell you, I took my first "stab" and putting together a video with a new song of mine.  You would think a video that is... 1:14 long would take just a few minutes right?  Not for this guy!  Hours... not even sure where the time went.  There will be more of these videos posted eventually and I look forward to hearing what you think...

Things learned thus far:
- this is harder than it looks
- I am a sucker for time on fonts and color of fonts
- more often than not I have to play the video over and over to decide if I like it.. and over... and over...
- once you are completed... it's still not completed... change this, check that, want this...
- this is harder than it looks

love to hear what you think of this video... let me know... post below!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXiTwgAil3s is the link for the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can also just click on the title of the blog... it takes you directly to youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a word...inspiring!

    ReplyDelete