Monday, May 17, 2010

love

As it is nearing midnight, and I should have been in bed probably 3 hours ago... I am just awed at the love and outpouring of support from all my friends and family.  This upcoming record project is truly a dream that has come true in my life.  I believe these things happen with hard work, with dedication, with passion, and with a little luck too.  And tonight I have this very strong emotion of gratitude and love, for my wife.

I think sometimes our biggest fan is the one who is neglected.  For all the moments when I forget to tell you, Stacy... that I love you, or that you are so supportive, or that you simply are the love of my life... I do, and you are.

This doesn't just come as a simple thanks, or love, but the knowledge that these kinds of endeavors lead me far from home, not towards it. Three weeks in Los Angeles with recording studios, microphones, celebrities, and meeting new people... and my wife at home, by herself.  I guess this is just a reminder for myself as well... to be humble, to be thankful, and grateful for an amazing woman... who is my wife.

love you.

(this is Stacy and I atop the Empire State Building in New York... we finally got that honeymoon to NY and Paris, just 4 years late)

No comments:

Post a Comment