Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New CD... and it has a title!

Well, the pondering, plotting, agonizing... and overanalyzing is over.
My first full length record, which consists of ten songs ... is entitled: Dream in Truths.

Dream in Truths is to take on multiple layers of thought, of ideas, of philosophy, of life, love, god...  it is a pop record with solid roots in things that I feel connect us today as people... and how we relate, how we listen, how we feel.

The next few days I will take time to talk about some of these songs, the stories behind them... so you have an idea of what to look for.  Three of the songs already have full arrangements and vocal tracks... and tomorrow will be another two songs down with vocals...

I am so excited... I have been dreaming of this for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. When we stay true to the Lord all of our dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting Nathan!!!!!
    love the title!!! Can't wait for the album!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete